I have had plenty of experience coaching all ages and standards, and I believe the key to good golf is keeping the game simple and fun. I like to make use of swing aids to promote the feel of a technically sound swing. These aids include the latest in Video/Computer technology.
Here at Bletchingley Golf Club, we have always been very proactive in recruiting juniors and I organise regular coaching sessions for both junior members and visitors.
- 1 x 30 Minute Golf Lesson - £25.00
- 1 x Hour Golf Lesson - £45.00
- Junior Group Classes (per head) - £7.00
Discounted Lesson Packages are available and lessons can also be customised to suit individual requirements.
Lesson gift vouchers make excellent presents and can be purchased through the Professional's Shop.
Golf Academy Lesson Packages:
- 36 x 30 minute lessons
- 1 x 6 hole playing lesson £600.00
- 12 x 30 minute lessons
- 1 x 6 hole playing lesson £300.00
- 6 x 30 minute lessons
- 1 x 6 hole playing lesson £175.00
- 3 x 30 minute lessons
- 1 x 6 hole playing lesson £99.00
Click here to book a lesson.
Golf Performance Package
- In association with Take Shape Health
For improved Mobility, Flexibility, Balance, Posture, Power, Accuracy and Enjoyment
Take Shape Health & Performance, Brewer Street, Bletchingley
- Golf Specific Biomechanical Assessment - 1 Hour (includes movement screening, posture, core stability plus report)
- Corrective and Conditioning Exercise Programme (online and printable pictures, video,descriptions and tracking)
- Exercise Coaching Session - 1 Hour
Bletchingley Golf Club
- Four 30 minute Golf Technique Coaching Sessions with Steven Cookson
Bletchingley Golf Member Price: £225.00
Contact Steve at the Club or:
- Ollie Martin ~ 01883 743434
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results